Join AxBC, a cohort-based course that arms climate founders with the behavior change expertise to save the planet.
Express Interest >>
Who We Are
Global VC firm that invests in companies getting us to a safer and more sustainable planet through behavior change.
UK-based non-profit social enterprise that develops strategies grounded in behavioral science for social and environmental change.
Product leader and coach with experience launching and scaling at Reforge, Quizlet, and Khan Academy.
What We Offer
Rapid exposure to the science of how behaviors happen and the principles of how to change them
An opportunity to explore the application of a behavior change approach to your own product and workshop with experts
Participation in a small, like-minded cohort and the opportunity to present to like-minded investors.
Figuring out how to help consumers change behavior is hard, but it’s a problem many businesses and entrepreneurs tackle in different spaces. I loved connecting with other folks who are approaching different problems with the same mindset.
My biggest takeaway was to focus on what people do, not what they say or think. I found the sessions well facilitated and learned loads not only from the facilitators but also from the applied experience of other participants.
CEO, Greener Beans
Frequently Asked Questions
What is AxBC?
- A free cohort-based course for entrepreneurs, providing an accelerated grounding in how to change behavior.
- Joining the findings of rigorous—but often siloed—science-based research with the know-how of experienced venture capitalists and product managers, the course demonstrates how to factor human behavior into strategies and products.
Who is this course for?
- Founders and product leaders of businesses that seek to drive positive change as a by-product of their core mission. We have a specific interest in companies that are using, or want to use, behavior change to help us lead more sustainable lives and get to a safer planet.
- Take a look at the Amasia thesis to get a sense for the diverse ways that companies can enable behavior change. There are also case studies on Behaviour Change's website.
What will I get out of the course?
- Rapid exposure to the science of how behaviors happen and the principles of how to change them
- Real life examples of behavior change in action
- An opportunity to explore the application of a behavior change approach to your own product
- A new set of tools to use in future and share with your team
- Participation in a small, like-minded cohort